Pot o' Gold Rainbow Cupcake Push Pops!

Bookmark and Share

Pot o' Gold Rainbow Cupcake Push Pops

Be Warned. I love St Patty's Day.





My daughter was born on St Patrick's Day so
I have become VERY fond of lucky charms 
and all things shamrock and green. 

I RELISH the fact she was born on St Patty's. 
Ya see she was actually DUE ON ST PATRICK'S DAY.

However all were not so excited for us and this fun delivery date.  The story goes that when they estimated my due date the 
RN and ultrasound tech both chimed in unison, 
"Well don't get so excited..NOBODY ever
goes on their exact due date!"

Kill joys

Good thing I'm not NOBODY!

Nine months later, out she popped right on cue!

This picture CRACKS ME UP!
Man she is a CUTE CHUMPKINS!


God love her for complying with my scheme to prove them wrong.


That's my girl!




So back to cupcake pops.

I made these Pot o' Gold Rainbow Cupcake Push Pops because I absolutely love trashing my kitchen and spending hours 
cleaning up bowls of colored batter and gold luster spray.

The fun different thing here that ya want to know is how I made
the little gold nuggets - I thought I was so 
clever coming up with this.





I took a bag of these....




and sprayed them with this....



Now, if you don't keep edible gold luster spray on
hand, maybe use some rolo's in their gold wrapping. 
Just a thought.

Or go buy yourself some gold luster spray, it is fun to have. 

To assemble, I put the nuggets in the bottom, then I made a
BUNCH of mini rainbow cupcakes and 
topped them with some white frosting.


I did only use the top of the mini cupcakes to make
it all fit, thus I had a bunch of random cake scraps left
which I ended up making a fun looking trifle with.

Hope you like these push pops for St Patty's
or any rainbow themed party.


Stay tuned for some AMAZING ways to utilize
lucky charms in the month of March. 

Feel Free to Pin, Stumble, Tweet and Share on Facebook!

Sharing with: 
CRAFT/RECIPE AND SWEETS BLOG PARTIES I OFTEN LINK TOO:
Mouth Watering Mondays, Melt in Your Mouth Mondays, Mingle Monday, Made it on Monday Sumo's Sweet Stuff Made by You Mondays Making the World Cuter Mondays Motivate Me Monday   Mangia Mondays Mix it up MondaysTUESDAYTrick or Treat Tuesdays Crazy for Crust Confessions of a SAHM Delicious Dishes Cupcake Tuesday Let's Do Brunch Tempt my Tummy Tuesday Mandi's Tasty Tuesday Topsy Turvy Tuesday Handmade Tuesday Tasty Tuesday Tip Me Tuesday Time Out Tuesday Get Your Craft On WEDNESDAYMrs Fox's Sweets Party  Lil' Luna Ginger Snap Crafts  Whatever Goes Wednesday Wow Us Wednesday Look What I Made Wednesday What I Whipped Up Wednesday  Whatever You Want Wednesday Wow Me Wednesday This Chick Cooks THURSDAYSweet TemptationsTablescape Thursday Artsy Girl Sweet Treats Thursday Sweets This Week Thursday Show Your Stuff House of Hepworths Brambleberry Cottage FRIDAY Kitchen Fun & Crafty Fridays! Fun Stuff Fridays Freestyle Fridays Tidy Mom Inspiration Friday Feathered Nest Friday Bacon Time Friday Party Sweet Tooth Friday Show and Tell Friday It's a Hodgepodge Friday Weekend Wrap Up Flaunt it Friday Sassy Sites Friday Fun Fridays Unfolded Food on Fridays Friday Flair Foodie FridayWEEKEND Show and Tell Saturday Sweets for a Saturday So Sweet Sundays The Girl Creative Sundae Scoop Pink Saturday