Tea Party Tuesday ~ Memories with my sister, Paula

Bookmark and Share


My sister, Paula came to visit on Thursday and 
stayed for the weekend.  

I took her to my FAVORITE Tea Room
called, The Mad Hatter Tea Room.

For a look at the tea room, visit their site by clicking Here!

Here are some memories for 
Tea Party Tuesday this week.




It was a lovely spread!

They serve so many wonderful treats for their
4 course tea service, but my favorite is their
pecan chicken salad! YUM 
The salad is made with pecans, chicken, craisins, green pepper
and a "secret spice".  Very Tasty Indeed!

Another fun twist was that I had recently made 
some fun cupcakes for my neighbors son's birthday and
she surprised me with a gift certificate to the Mad Hatter!

This lovely cup was just calling my name, so I
obliged and snatched it up!



I love you Paula!!


 The recipe I share with you this week is 
one of making memories:

Take a spoonful of time,
mix it with a dash of compassion and love.
Snuggle for 10 minutes and life will taste
pretty darn good if you ask me!


Sharing with:
TEA, INSPIRATION & TABLESCAPES: