SUGARLICIOUS IS HERE!! ~ A VIRTUAL SURPRISE BOOK RELEASE PARTY FOR THE DECORATED COOKIE ~ MEAGHAN MOUNTFORD!!

Bookmark and Share

SUGARLICIOUS IS HERE!



Just LOOK who hopped on over here and gave
me a PERSONAL interview for the 
SUGARLICIOUS DEBUT!

The FROG's from the COVER!

Oh yaaa.....you are in for a TREAT!

Here is what they had to say:





 Obviously, they are super excited!

And YOU should be too!

LOOK at how THICK this book is....
it is FULL of AMAZING ideas for us!


I HIJACKED THIS PHOTO FROM MEAGHAN HERSELF.... HERE!

I was lucky to win a sneak peak of the 
book and have ordered  like a gazillion
copies for all my friends. I found these little
frogs SO easy to make, not to mention fun and CUTE!

I added a HEART lily pad in honor of Valentine's Day
and because I LOVE Meaghan and her books and her blog!

What else did I make to HONOR 
the release of SUGARLICIOUS, you ask?

Well, a SUGAR SUGARLICIOUS OF COURSE!



Yep, I printed her book cover image with my 
EDIBLE printer and backed it to some fondant
and made a SUGAR Sugarlicious!

Then I put it on a CUPCAKE, duh!

Meaghan's easy ideas and fantastic how-to's
for edible crafts, cookies and decorated marshies
have provided MANY a wonderful memory for
my daughter and I. 




Memories are so important to me for many reasons...........

I have COPIED and adapted so many of her ideas - just browse
thru my archives and you will see her inspiration everywhere.

I can't thank her enough for those sweet memories, but also
the support she has shown me as a blogger.

If she only knew.




So..do YOURSELF a favor and BUY YOUR COPY
of SUGARLICIOUS right now and start making some
SWEET memories of your own!





TO BUY YOUR COPY CLICK HERE!!!!!!



I am so honored to be participating in this 
Surprise Book Release Party with some other
OUT OF THIS WORLD BLOGGERS, so stop
by their posts for Meaghan today and show some love!


Sue at Munchkin Munchies  
Kathia of Pink Little Cake  
Jenn of Clever Girl  
Paula of The Vanilla Bean Baker  
Loren of The Baking Sheet 
Katrina of In Katrina's Kitchen


Spreading the word about Sugarlicious to great blogs you can find HERE!