TEA PARTY TUESDAY ~ Vintage Paris Edible Image Cookies

Bookmark and Share
How about Tea Party Tuesday to 
Brighten your Monday?!?!
 

Oh I think so!

This is going to be a busy, fun SWEET 
week here at Sweetology!


I linked these up to Sweet Sugarbelle's
Valentines Linky Party - click HERE!


I am so excited for my post tomorrow, it is a BIG DAY,
so be sure to stop back 
and see what all the fuss is about!

Valentines Day is just around the corner and I have so many
fun sweets to post, I can hardly stand it!

Of course I need to post my FAVORITE 
for Tea Party Tuesday




Aren't these PRETTY!

I used my edible printer to print images I found on etsy HERE



 I backed them to some wonderful sugar cookies frosted with
royal icing. I used a crusting buttercream to pipe the border. 
For recipe links click HERE and scroll down the page.

I just LOVE Paris themed anything!



If anyone has any interest or questions about edible
images or printing feel free to email me. 

I am starting to sell some edible image papers on etsy and 
it has been pretty fun to see the response. 

I hope you enjoy some time for tea this week!
YUM  -- French Caramel Creme' Brulee is brewing right now!
I always look forward to what you bring for TEA!


Sharing with:

TEA, INSPIRATION & TABLESCAPES:
CRAFT/RECIPE AND SWEETS BLOG PARTIES I OFTEN LINK TOO:
Mouth Watering Mondays, Melt in Your Mouth Mondays, Mingle Monday, Made it on Monday Sumo's Sweet Stuff Made by You Mondays Making the World Cuter Mondays Motivate Me Monday Joy of Desserts Dittle Dattle Amaze Me Monday  Mangia Mondays Mix it up MondaysTUESDAYTrick or Treat Tuesdays Crazy for Crust Confessions of a SAHM Delicious Dishes Cupcake Tuesday Let's Do Brunch Tempt my Tummy Tuesday Mandi's Tasty Tuesday Topsy Turvy Tuesday Handmade Tuesday Tasty Tuesday Tip Me Tuesday Time Out Tuesday Get Your Craft On WEDNESDAYMrs Fox's Sweets Party  Lil' Luna Ginger Snap Crafts Wonka Wednesday Whatever Goes Wednesday Wow Us Wednesday Look What I Made Wednesday What I Whipped Up Wednesday  Whatever You Want Wednesday Wow Me Wednesday This Chick Cooks THURSDAYSweet TemptationsTablescape Thursday Artsy Girl Sweet Treats Thursday Sweets This Week Thursday Show Your Stuff House of Hepworths Brambleberry Cottage FRIDAY:Fun Stuff Fridays Freestyle Fridays Tidy Mom Inspiration Friday Feathered Nest Friday Bacon Time Friday Party Sweet Tooth Friday Show and Tell Friday It's a Hodgepodge Friday Weekend Wrap Up Flaunt it Friday Sassy Sites Friday Fun Fridays Unfolded Food on Fridays Friday Flair Foodie FridayWEEKEND Show and Tell Saturday Sweets for a Saturday So Sweet Sundays The Girl Creative Sundae Scoop Pink Saturday