Valentine's Party with Dollhouse Bake Shoppe!

Bookmark and Share


I am so excited to be participating in
Lindsay's Valentine's Party @ the

Here is what I am sharing!

Somethings are NEW...

I used a silicone poodle mold to shape the fondant


Like "FiFi Luv" here....Ooh La La!!

And how about these CUTE edible image
cupcake toppers! I LOVE my edible printer..LOVE IT!

 
 And here are some FUN things I have
recently done that were pretty popular!



Chocolate Ipod with printable click HERE.
 

Cupcake Struck by Cupid's Arrow click  HERE.


You Da Bomb Edible Treats found HERE

And who can forget these wonderful 
Champagne White Chocolate Scones with
Champagne Rose Icing...DELISH


For the printable recipe click HERE

I am so excited for this next week! 

I will be posting a BUNCH of Valentine Inspired Cupcakes
and TREATS along with a few surprises so be sure to check back!